EULA/CLUF : Morse Talker License Agreement
Date of last revision : February 14, 2017
The original version of this document is in French (France). In case of conflict between a translated version of this Agreement and the French version, the latter shall prevail.
STATEMENT OF RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This End User License Agreement (« EULA » or « CLUF ») represents the conditions of use that govern our relationship with users and anyone interacting with Morse Talker : Fingertips messenger. By using or accessing Morse Talker : Fingertips messenger, you accept this Agreement, which may be updated occasionally, in accordance with section 3 below.
Respect for your privacy is our heart. Therefore, all information that you produce through Morse Talker : Fingertips messenger are not communicated to any other organization or third individual party. The information of your accounts are stored on our servers and retrievable at all times, you can delete them from the app whenever you want from the preferences page. Messages that you send temporarily pass on our servers time to be picked up by your audience and then are removed. Our moderators keep a control over your trading to ensure that no inappropriate content circulates via Morse Talker : Fingertips messenger, see Section 2 below.
Finally please note that no data produced via Morse Talker : Fingertips messenger is made public. Therefore, you and only you are responsible if you disclose to third parties information created from the application.
We do everything we can to secure Morse Talker : Fingertips messenger service. To ensure greater security, we need your help, which includes the following commitments on your part :
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You do not communicate your password.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that : is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic ; incites violence ; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use Morse Talker : Fingertips messenger to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Agreement.
We respect the rights of others and we ask you to do the same, so each day moderators ensure that the information exchanged via Morse Talker : Fingertips messenger do not violate any of the terms of this contract. Our moderators will monitor in particular the following :
- You do not send content and take any action on Morse Talker : Fingertips messenger that could violate the rights of others or otherwise violate the law.
- We provide a way to report a contact whose conduct is inconsistent with this Agreement. To do this go to the page of your contact and report inappropriate behavior of your contact by sending us an email with his pseudonym and the reasons for which you have found the wrong attitude. Our moderators will then take care to study your request and if necessary to ban this contact within 24 hours.
- If we determine that a user violates this Agreement, we allow ourselves to delete his account without asking his agreement and he won’t create a new one without our approval.
- Similarly, we can remove the content you send if we determine that they violate this Agreement.
The terms of this Agreement may change over time. If this is the case, we will notify you of any major changes of this Agreement, and give you the ability to view the revised version before continuing to use our services.
Your continued use of Morse Talker : Fingertips messenger, following notice of the changes to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines.
If we make any changes to the rules, instructions or other conditions mentioned or incorporated into this Agreement, we may notify you via our website in the News section at : http://188.8.131.52/news/.
Our team is also likely to contact you via the application under the pseudonym Team_MorseTalker if necessary.